- Clean the mask from the plastic cover used during transportation;
- Attach the upper sling to the ring hook on the mask;
- Hold the mask in one hand and with the other hand align the medical sling over your head so that it can be worn over your head;
- Having previously installed the mask on the face, align the sling, the mask should fit snugly to the face;
- Adjust other mask components as needed;
- Connect the special outlets of the CPAP device or two-level breathing support system with preset pressure and flow, recommended by the doctor, to the mask;
- If necessary, you can connect the oxygen supply and the pressure sensor to the special connector of the mask.
To ensure maximum long-term and safe use, cleaning must be performed before and after using the mask (never clean the mask in the dishwasher or sink: do not clean with alcohol, chlorine or bleach).
Before each use:
Before use, the mask must be checked for chips, cracks or surface wear;
If any defects caused by use are found, it must be replaced with a new one.
After each use:
Disassemble the mask;
Rinse the mask and its components in the tank with warm soapy water;
Dry the mask and components (for long-term and safe use, the mask must be dry during storage).