Medical gas sockets meet the requirements of ISO 7396 (installation, commissioning, operation) and the requirements of the national standard ISO EN 9170-1.
Benefits of medical gas sockets:
- the possibility of servicing the gas network (outlet) without the need to turn off the gas supply in the system due to the presence of a locking device in the design of the medical gas outlet;
- easy installation of a gas outlet;
- easy cleaning of the medical outlet;
- quick connection and disconnection of hospital equipment from the gas source;
- possible options for built-in, overhead medical gas outlet, as well as on-board installation;
- sockets for the supply of medical gases in accordance with the standards are marked by the type of gas;
- safety, quality and reliability of every part of the socket for the supply of medical gases is confirmed by tests;
- gas outlets are shockproof, protected from corrosion and fire;
- the surface of the gas holes is made of brass, the gaskets do not react with medical gases;
- external parts of outlets for supplying medical gases are made of polyamide;
- the inner silicone gaskets of the socket ensure 100% tightness.