PURPOSE: Taking skin transplants of different thickness and width at dermepenthesis and substitution of skin defects caused by wounds or burns.
- temperature of surrounding air: +10°C to +35°C;
- relative humidity: 45% to 80%;
- atmospheric pressure: 84 kPa to 106 kPa (630-800 mm Hg).
- linear (to-and-fro knife motion)
Specifications of the drive system
- recursive short-time mode of operation;
- cycle duration – 30 min;
- operation time during a cycle – 20 min;
- knife rotation frequency – 5000 rpm;
- maximum mass – electric drive – 1,0 kg;
- battery time – 4 hours;
- size – 230x40 mm.
Specifications of the disposable cutting head
- cut skin layer thickness – 0,1–1,5 mm;
- cut skin layer width – 70 mm;
- maximum mass – 0,1 kg;
- 46х97х80 mm dimensions;