Concentrated Enzymatic Cleaning and Disinfectant Solution for Instruments and Endsoscopes
USAGE AREAS DETRO CID ENZYM
It is used for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instrıments, felxibel and rigid endoscopes. It is compatible with medical devices/equipments made of polystirene, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic material, polycarbon, ceramic, ABS, silicone, HDPE, rubber and glass.
PRODUCT PROPERTIES DETRO CID ENZYM
- Wide spectrum of microbiological activity.
- Disinfection and cleaning in one step.
- Effective cleaner thanks to enzymes.
- Ultrasonic and manual usage.
- Compatıble with endoscope brands.
- Concentrated product.
COMPOSITION DETRO CID ENZYM
Enzymes (amylase, lipase, protease), didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, benzalconium chloride, dodecyl amine, corrosion inhibitors, auxiliary substances
Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucida, tuberculocidal
USAGE DETRO CID ENZYM
- Detro Cid Enzym is diluted at proper ratio and filled into a clean and closed container. The instruments are immersed thoroughly so that all the surfaces and cavities are covered by the solution. The contact time is completed.
- Then the instruments are rinsed with sterile or distiled water.
- The ready to use solution in the container can be used daily, the activity should be controlled by test strips, the solution should be renewed when the strips doesn’t give the active colour exisiting on the strip tubes.