DETRO ACTIV is used for cleaning, disinfection and cold sterilization of intruments like surgery equipments, bronchoscope, flexible and inflexible endoscopies. It is compatible with glass, wood, ceramic, silicon, plastic, stainless steel materials.
- Powder form.
- Generates peracetic acid by reaction of disodiumcarbonate and TAED (tetraacetylethylenediamine) with water.
- Cleaning, disinfection and cold sterilization.
- Effective cleaning thanks to enzymes (amylase, lipase, protease).
- Extends intsrument life thanks to corrosion inhibitors.
- Aldehyde and phenol free.
- Activity control by test strips.
- 36 hours solution life.
- Peracetic acid generated by reaction of disodium carbonate and TAED (tetraacetylethylenediamine) with water, enzymes (amylase, lipase, protease)
- MICROBIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY
- Baktericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, tuberculocidal, sporicidal
- The solution is preapared by solving the product in water in a clean and closed container at the suitable concentration (5 gr product into 1 lt water for 0,5% concentration, 20 gr product into 1 lt water for 2% concentration).
- The instruments are immersed thoroughly so that all the surfaces and cavities are covered by the solution. The contact time is completed.
- Then the instruments are rinsed with sterile or distiled water. The ready to use solution in the container can be used during 36 hours. It is recommended to change the solution in case of intensive contamination.
- Do not leave instruments in solution longer than the contact time. Do not use on aluminium, nickel and chrommium instruments.
- 93/42 EEC Medical device directive class IIb.