Concentrated Pre Cleaning and Disinfectant Solution for Medical Instruments and Endsoscopes
USAGE AREAS AKADENT EXTRA
It is used for cleaning and disinfection of surgical instrıments, felxibel and rigid endoscopes. It is compatible with medical devices/equipments made of polystirene, stainless steel, PVC, acrylic material, polycarbon, ceramic, ABS, silicone, HDPE, rubber and glass.
PRODUCT PROPERTIES AKADENT EXTRA
- Wide spectrum of microbiological activity.
- Disinfection and cleaning in one step.
- Ultrasonic and manual usage.
- Compatible with endoscope brands.
- Concentrated product.
COMPOSITION AKADENT EXTRA
Bis (3-aminopropyl) dodecylamine, didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, benzalconium chloride, corrosion inhibitors, auxiliary substances
Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucida, tuberculocidal
USAGE AKADENT EXTRA
- Akadent Extra is diluted at proper ratio and filled into a clean and closed container. The instruments are immersed thoroughly so that all the surfaces and cavities are covered by the solution. The contact time is completed.
- Then the instruments are rinsed with sterile or distiled water.
- The ready to use solution in the container can be used 15 days, the activity should be controlled by test strips, the solution should be renewed when the strips doesn’t give the active colour exisiting on the strip tubes.