Compressor 2B nebulizer (inhaler) BR-CN143 is a modern device designed for drug delivery to human bronchi. Aerosol fog is inhaled by a person through a nozzle (mouthpiece) or through a mask.
Indications for use
- bronchial asthma,
- the presence of a powerful durable compressor
- the presence in the configuration of two masks - children's, adult
- two nozzles included - for nose and mouth
- the maximum volume for the nebulizer is 6 ml
- the average particle size of the aerosol (mmad) - 4.0 mkm (optimally: 1-5)
- spray rate: 0.25 ml per minute
- noise level: 58 db (A)
- air tube length - 212 mm
- accessories - latex free
- instrument dimensions: 22 cm x 16.5 cm x 9 cm
- warranty period - 24 months
- inhaler device - 1 pc.
- containers for medicines - 1 pc.
- mouth nozzles - 1 pc.
- children's masks - 1 pc.
- adult masks - 1 pc.
- air tube (length 21 mm) - 1 pc.
- air filters - 5 pcs.
- power cord (length - 150 mm) - 1 pc.