Packaging of medical products Hawo
Impulse sealing unit for packaging of medical products in surgeries and laboratories corresponding to DIN 58953-7. The sterilization process only provides effective protection if the sterility of the instruments is preserved from the point of sterilization until they are used. Proper handling of medical instruments therefore begins even before sterilization by choosing the right packaging material and ensuring that the sterile package is perfectly sealed.
Professional packaging with hd 260 MS-8:
- Suitable for all generally available sterilization packaging with and without side gusset.
- High sealing safety thanks to constant sealing pressure.
- Continuously adjustable electronic sealing timer.
- Compact design with integrated roll holder and cutting device.
- No heat-up time, energy-saving, flexible thanks to rapid roll replacement.
Film width: max. 250 mm (9.8 in)
Seal seam: width 8 mm (0.3 in)
Seal seam: length max. 250 mm (9.8 in)
Mains connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (EU) 115 V / 60 Hz (US)
Power: 850 VA
Dimensions: w x d x h 400 x 310 x 220 mm (15.7 x 12.2 x 8.7 in)
Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lb)